Sunday, December 5, 2010

i heart sundays.

I think this would be me in the 1950s. The Sunday paper with the SALE ads in my hand... looooove and my Tupperware obsession. I tend to prep snacks/breakfasts/lunches ect., for the week on Sundays. It's easier to grab on the go when I'm rushing out the door at 8:02am... ok... 8:15am for my 8am job.

The first thing I do on Sunday mornings when I wake up is check the sale ads. I LOVED it when we got The Chronicle delivered, but that for some reason has stopped. I don't know what it is about newsprint mixed with coffee, but it just makes the morning special. I'm a nerd, deal with it, you must like me a little if you're reading this. Anywho, now that the paper has disappeared I have resorted to my computer. Which I find at least five bajillion things I need and usually restrict myself to only purchase one sale ad item per week. Am I the only one out there that has a relationship with Sunday ads? Anyone else? Anyone?

The weekend was good. For the first time, in a looooooong time, I actually had quite a bit of down time. I stayed in the fabulous Huntsvegas and Linds came to visit, I showed her around the square yesterday afternoon. The Christmas Fair on the Square was a big fat flop. Luckily, I wasn't going with a purpose. I have my Christmas list DONE, except for Andy. Dang. He's been the hard one this year. Uggggh. Any ideas?

Andy and me rain checked me cooking tonight for tomorrow because his parents came to town and we had a late late lunch. Plus, he's working tonight, so I would have felt rushed. I hate it when he has to work nights at the gym. But it's his job and those are super hard to come by these days, so I should be thankful!

This should be an easy week this week. Check back tomorrow for a special spotlight I am going to do starting every Monday. It'll be fun and cute and hopefully you will think so too! Have a great week ya'll.

Blogfully,

Cameron

1 comment:

  1. Ok so no, you are not the only one with a Sunday ad addiction. We hit the jackpot when someone in our complex put down the wrong apt number when they ordered their chron and itI showed up at out door step every Sunday waiting to be attacked. Unfortunatly after about 3 months I guess they guy caught on and fixed it, sad sad day when it stopped.

    ReplyDelete