Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Here we go!


Let's kick off with a fab blog for 2011! I caught the resolution bug this year... which I never really do, so let's see how long my resolutions will last! In no specific order:
  1. SAVE, SAVE, SAVE! I'm in SAVINGS mode, so I can afford that *BIG* purchase I keep alluding to... we should know more here in a couple of weeks! Yay!
  2. I plan to try a new recipe at least ONCE a week. I've been super into cooking the past few weeks and I plan on going full steam ahead. Once I figure out how to use my tabs up there, I will upload some recipes! Which leads me to my next resolution.
  3. I promise to AT LEAST update my blog TWICE a week. Now I will try for three, but I can only promise (and resolve!) 2! So we'll see how I do :-D For blog purposes 1 week will be Monday-Sunday :-D
  4. I've resolved to get fit this year. Started my new lifestyle as I call it last Monday, January 3rd, and as of last night I've lost 4.4 pounds! Go me! :-D
Work and life in Huntsville has been going routine as usual. Looking forward to what 2011 has to offer! I'll update more specifically soon. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Blogfully,

Cameron

1 comment: